FRIDAY, AUGUST 21 7:00 p.m. Dinner | 8:00 p.m. Service
Join us for an enjoyable night outdoors for Shabbat Dinner and Services.
We are only allowed 50 people, so RSVP soon! First registered, first served!
Location: The Lone Tree Hub Parking Lot! (8827 Lone Tree Parkway). We will use the parking lot for our event with access to the Hub for bathrooms or in case of emergency.
*Dinner: We will be offering individually-boxed Shabbat dinners by our own caterer, A Perfect Pair!
Dinners include: Fried Chicken; Coleslaw; Fruit; and a Cookie for dessert
Vegetarian option available by request. Email us: Info@jtownco.org.
$25 per person
$20 per person for JTowners
*If you do not want to order dinner, you still need to register as we must limit our number to 50 people!
WHAT TO BRING:
- BRING YOUR FAVORITE TAILGATE CHAIRS!!
- Make sure to bring water to drink!
- Bring your own beverages, utensils, napkins — everything you will need to enjoy your meal. Please…no glass bottles!
- Umbrella for shade if desired.
If the weather is bad, we will gather together the following night, SATURDAY, AUGUST 22RD instead. Same time and same place, havdallah, dinner, and one another’s company.
As we always say, the attire is however you feel most comfortable. We will be wearing tailgate casual!
We can’t wait to be together! We will have Jerry’s beautiful music and Dooley’s wonderful voice to add to our readings!
If you have any questions, let us know by simply replying to this email. Stay healthy, stay safe, and we will see you soon.
Thelma and Louise
(Cindy and Amy)
WE WILL BE FOLLOWING SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES! Although it will be difficult not to embrace each and every one of you, it is because we care so much for each other, that we will do everything we can to be smart and keep each other safe.
- Everyone must stay a minimum of six feet apart from anyone not in the same household. (Yes, we are brining the tape measure!)
- Face MASKS are expected to be worn at all times, except when eating.
- We have a HARD maximum of 50 people, so you must register in advance. RSVPs are mandatory – registration will automatically close at 50 people.
- We will have some hand-sanitizer available, but please bring your own as well as sanitizing wipes.
- The service booklets have not been touched in months. We will hand them out with gloves on and ask everyone to put them on a table on their way out of the park.
- And, as always, if you have a fever, have any symptoms, or have been exposed, please stay home.